Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
As a Mechanical Engineer, prospective employee will perform engineering duties in planning and designing high-end architectural lighting products. Such duties include:
- Will design mechanical aspects of lighting fixtures transitioning from prototype to production in accordance with UL1598 and UL8750 standards. May work with different design and estimation tools such as Solidworks.
- Will work as part of the new products development team to create the specification for lighting products.
- Will conduct thermal failure mode testing on critical components of the fixture and manage the thermal lab. May use NI DasyLAB.
- Will be responsible for diagnosing product failures and will work with assembly technicians on implementing corrective actions.
- Will perform tasks independently and may guide and mentor junior team members.
Majors: Mechanical Engineering
Job site: Will work at 994 Jefferson Street, Fall River, MA 02721.
TO APPLY: EMAIL RESUME WITH JOB NO. ME TO: email@example.com
EMPLOYER’S NAME: Spectrum Lighting, Inc.